1 pack thinly sliced Ribeye
1 bottle spiiCery Barbecue Suya Rub
¼ teaspoon salt (Optional)
1 cup sliced Tomato (Optional)
½ cup sliced red Onion (Optional)
• Preheat oven at 375oc or fire up the grill
• Pour ¾ bottle of spiiCery Barbecue Suya Rub on a flat surface, preferably on foil paper. Add a pinch ¼ teaspoon salt depending on your salt preference and mix together.
• Spread the mix on the flat surface
• Insert 2-3 thin sliced ribeye on each skewer
• Now make sure each beef skewer is generously covered with the Suya powder. Achieving this process requires one to flip the skewer back and forth on the flat surface
• Squirt or drizzle some oil on the fully covered beef skewers on both sides
• If one is using an oven, please place beef on a nonstick baking rack and place on a baking tray. This process allows the beef/Suya to roast properly by allowing the moisture from the beef drip into the baking tray. Leave in the oven for about 10-15mins.
• For that traditional Suya taste, lift the beef skewers and make then tilt at a 90 to 180-degree angle and squirt some more oil. Leave in the oven for another 8-15mins depending on how juicy or crispy one would love it to be.
• Once roasting is complete sprinkle some more spiiCery Barbecue Suya Rub. Garnish with some sliced tomato and red onions (optional) and voila! Suya is served!
AUTHENTIC SUYA RECIPE with SPIICERY BARBECUE SUYA RUB